Rhinoplasty in Birmingham, London, Manchester & Leicester
- Rhinoplasty with the aim of enhancing facial aesthetic is gaining more popularity around the world and has become one of the most common facial plastic procedures.
- Nose is recognised as the central feature of the face and plays an important role in one’s appearance and self-esteem.
- Rhinoplasty, also known as a nose job, is a surgical procedure where the nose is reshaped, reduced or augmented to improve its appearance or alternatively correct breathing problems associated with structural issues involving a deviated septum and nasal wall support.
Here at Samuel Mattine clinics, we can provide a variety of different Rhinoplasty procedures which are best suited to your requirements. We offer nose reshaping in the form of aesthetic rhinoplasty which is ideal for those who wish to change their nose appearance. We also offer functional rhinoplasty, for those who have troubles breathing through their nasal passages. Whatever you’re looking for, Samuel Mattine is a highly talented, exclusive facial surgeon who can perform nose reshaping and augmentation across areas such as Birmingham, London, Manchester, Leicester and many other locations in the UK. See if our clinics are available in your area by contacting us on 07585955445 or email [email protected] for more information.
TYPES OF RHINOPLASTY (NOSE SURGERY):
There are different types of Rhinoplasty that can be offered specific to your individual needs. These include:
- You can consider rhinoplasty if you are unhappy with the appearance of your nose. This can address various aspects of nasal form including size and shape, tip projection or rotation, and improve the relationship between the nose and the upper lip to balance the facial features and improve facial harmony.
- Crisalix 3D imaging are made available for patients to view the projected outcome of their rhinoplasty during their consultation.
- Rhinoplasty can transform appearance and result in life-changing improvement in self-confidence.
- This can be considered when you are experiencing functional problems with nasal breathing.
- The internal structures within the nose have a tremendous effect on the patient’s ability to breathe. This is often due to a deviated septum resulting in a crooked nose.
- Septoplasty, a surgery to correct this deviated septum can improve the nasal airway without changing the appearance of the nose.
- Combined with Rhinoplasty however (known as Septorhinoplasty), the surgery effectively treats breathing problems, in addition to improving the patient’s appearance.
- If you are experiencing poor results from previous nasal surgery, you can consider revision rhinoplasty. This is ideal for individuals who have ended up with unsatisfactory nasal form such as excessively elevated nasal tip or loss of supporting structures of the nose leading to collapsed or narrow bridge or perhaps functional problem of difficulty with breathing.
- These are considered more complex procedures, often requiring additional cartilage to reconstruct the nose.
- This is to restore missing parts of the nose or improve function following excision of tumours or previous nasal trauma during accidents.
- These are considered by far the most challenging group of nasal surgeries, often requiring several stages to achieve the desired outcome.
- Mr Mattine is amongst a handful of surgeons in the United Kingdom offering surgery for Total Nasal Reconstruction and frequently invited to lecture on this topic at international meetings.