CHOOSING YOUR SURGEON
Over 7 billion people and each one has a unique face!
- Face perception serves as the basis for much of human social exchange and one’s face is recognised as their identity. Some mistakenly assume Facial Cosmetic procedures are elective, and as such carry a lower risk of complications. Face is however unforgiving and poor outcomes can be devastating.
- Facial procedures are recognised as relatively more complex group of surgeries and facial Surgery should not be undertaken lightly. It is imperative you put careful thought when considering your surgeon and choose a surgeon with the appropriate training, skills and experience and one who is specifically trained in managing all hard and soft tissue aspects of the Face.
- In contrast to many surgeons who offer facial plastic and cosmetic procedure after having spent only a few months of exposure in facial surgery, Mr Mattine has completed years of training specialising in facial surgery and has an in-depth knowledge, understanding and experience specifically in Facial Surgery, including complex facial reconstructions that are considered one of the most complex aspects of surgery. He is also one of the handful of surgeons in the UK to have uniquely achieved dual fellowship subspecialising on the Face and spends all of his time operating exclusively on the Face. Samuel has pioneered many innovations in surgery, including a signature DESIGNER FACELIFT and is known for his flawless, yet naturally looking results.
- Samuel has developed an international reputation as an expert in facial surgery and frequently invited to lecture at high profile meetings across the globe.
- It is important to see BEFORE AND AFTER PICTURE of his patients and he will be happy to arrange discussing your planned treatment with patients having undergone similar procedures.