Face Lift Surgery in Birmingham, London, Manchester & Leicester
- We all want to look our best. Having a youthful face is often the key to an attractive appearance -but time, gravity, stress and the elements are constantly working against us. The results can be seen on your face in the form of wrinkles, sagging skin, jowls, marionette lines, poorly defined jawlines or a “turkey neck”.
- Face and neck lift surgery is the most reliable and guaranteed way to rejuvenate all areas of the face and neck by tightening sagging skin of the jowls and neck. Thus, restoring youthful volume to the cheeks and mid face.
- A good face lift should give someone the appearance of being refreshed, alert and confident, returning the look of freshness and vitality that person had when they were younger.
- Nonsurgical options for facial rejuvenation are often quite temporary with some results lasting only a few months. There is no nonsurgical procedure that can accomplish the same dramatic and long-lasting result of a surgical face or neck lift.
- Therefore, surgical face lift remains the gold standard for men and women who want real, long lasting results.
Samuel Mattine offers face lift surgery in various clinics across the UK. Whether you’re based in Birmingham, London, Manchester, Leicester or further afield, highly trained surgeon Samuel Mattine is able to create a rejuvenated, youthful appearance. Face lifts have become increasingly popular over the years and facial surgery specialist Samuel Mattine can help you to relive your fresh-faced, younger years through this surgical procedure. If you wish to book a no-obligation consultation at one of our many clinics in Birmingham, Manchester, London and beyond, visit our contact page or call 07585955445. Alternatively, you can email [email protected] for more information.
Sarah’s Facelift Story
Louise’s Facelift Story
YOU MAY CHOOSE A FACE LIFT IF YOU HAVE:
- Sagging and deep skin folds in the face and the neck
- Prominent jowls along the jawline and marionette lines (the fold of skin that runs from the nose to the corner of the mouth)
- Poor distinction between the chin and the neck or dropping skin (Turkey Neck)
- Poorly defined jawline
- loose skin, muscles and vertical bands in the neck and excess fat under the chin
- Feeling you look older than your real age
- Loss of self-confidence and concern about looking less dynamic
THE FACELIFT CONSULTATION IN BIRMINGHAM, LONDON, MANCHESTER & OTHER AREAS OF THE UK
- Mr Mattine will evaluate your face type and discuss the best options to achieve your facial rejuvenation goals. He will complete an evaluation of your needs and make recommendations accordingly.
- You will learn about the causes of facial aging and the ways in which a face lift procedure can reverse the signs of ageing. He will discuss with you the various rhytidectomy techniques that will best meet your needs. You will also learn about the surgical technique, associated risks and recovery process.
THE FACELIFT SURGERY
- The face lift procedure may be performed under sedation or general anaesthesia, depending on your preference and the type of face lift planned. The incisions are made in front of the ear, concealed in the natural creases. This incision extends a variable amount into the hairline and behind the ear depending on the type of the facelift and the amount of excess skin.
- Next, the skin, fat, and muscle are separated, lifted, re-draped and sutured to a more youthful-appearing position. Excess skin of the face and neck is removed. Extra care is taken in suturing the incision to minimize the scar, rendering it virtually invisible after the initial healing period.
There are different types of facelift that can be offered specific to your individual needs. These include
With Mr. Mattine operating exclusively on the face, he has an in-depth knowledge and understanding of the facial anatomy and is recognised as an expert in this area.
Traditional face lifts typically achieve the most dramatic results in the lower face and neck area, however they often fail to completely address tissue ptosis, volume loss and aging effect in the midface that results in sunken appearance of the cheeks and unsightly prominence of nasolabial folds (deep creases from the outer nostrils to the corners of the mouth).
Samuel Mattine has evolved his technique and pioneered a DESIGNER FACE LIFT that can additionally restore the youthful volume to the cheeks and mid-face by repositioning the malar fat pads and addressing the prominent nasolabial folds.
His techniques provide most flawless comprehensive, yet natural-looking results with longevity in mind.
If you’re interested in face lift surgery or wish to book a no-obligation consultation at one of our many clinics in Birmingham, Manchester, London, Leicester and beyond, visit our contact page.